Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Natalie

Wow, Natalie is such a big girl now, a 4 year old preschooler! To think that just 4 years ago tonight she was born a 1 lb 6 oz micropreemie. I am so proud of all that she has accomplished in 4 short years and I can't wait to see what she will be able to do after 4 more.
We had a little birthday photo shoot in which Natalie very UNenthusiastically participated.
What mommy, you want me to cooperate? HaHa!

Maybe I will just pick my nose...

Or play with my toy Boots(thanks Kristin!)...

Or lick my knee...

Fine. Is this what you want?

This is as good as it's going to get tonight. I guess she's at least looking at the camera in this one(well, sort of anyway)!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy birthday to Natalie!!
    XOXOXO, Anna (and your buds, Ella and Luke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Natalie!! Such a big girl now, it's so hard to believe she was ever such a tiny baby! Hugs and kisses to her! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Natalie! Love ya bunches!
    ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete