Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cook's babies

My mom loves all her grandchildren and how could she not? They are all so adorable and have such unique and fun personalities. Notice the newest addition, Lucy Marie, in my mom's arms. She's beautiful and Carter and Kiernan are helping their parents take good care of their little sister.


Natalie hasn't quite gotten the hang of hamming it up for pictures like Kiernan and Ronan have but don't worry, they are working on teaching her.



Check out these two blonde Backyardigan junkies watching TV together:

3 comments:

  1. I totally just want to squeeze Ryan. Am I allowed to say that? Just want to squeeze the pudgy wudgy little guy. Squeeeeeeeeze his little cheeks. Squeeeeeze his chubby little legs.
    I may have gone a scooch bit too far.
    xoxo Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Ronan's kinda cute, too.
    xoxo to Ryan.

    ReplyDelete