Monday, August 16, 2010

First day of school


Natalie started her second year of preschool today. Since we have moved she is in a new school and new school district (actually the same one that I went all through school in). The drop off was a little chaotic so I did not have time to get a picture but when I picked her up I was able to get a few although Natalie was obviously not in the mood for a picture. Aunt Hez and Ronan were there with me to pick Natalie up - they needed to practice since they will be doing the school drop off/pick up several days a week.
Natalie's teacher said she had a good day but I didn't get much detail about what they did so there's not much to tell. I'll update again soon when I have some more details.
In the meantime, compare last year's first day of school to this year by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a cheesy smile or the look of wanting to get away from the camera for Natalie? Either way I love it!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete