Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh, did I forget to tell you? I know my colors.

I got a pleasant surprise at Natalie's Occupational Therapy session last week. Her therapist was working with her on stacking blocks and started asking Natalie to get certain colors to stack next and I was amazed to see her get it right nearly every time. It seems that she knows green, blue, red and yellow. I had no idea. I wasn't prepared with my camera at the time so this week I made sure that I had the camera ready to get a video or two. She was not really motivated to do the stacking this week as you'll notice but who cares -- SHE KNOWS HER COLORS!

4 comments:

  1. Natty kicks butt! So proud of her!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for her!
    At that age I had trouble staying interested, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray Nat! Great job!!! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there an email address where you can be reached?

    ReplyDelete