Friday, October 28, 2011

The Two Olivias


Happy girls!
                                               
Natalie and her friend Aliya are both going to be Olivia for Halloween.  For those who are not familiar with her, Olivia is the star of Natalie's current favorite books and TV show.  It was my creative friend Heidi (Aliya's mom) who came up with the idea but the fun really started when we decided to make the costumes ourselves.  We did it, but not without a significant amount of help from my mom.  So thanks to Heidi's creativity and my mom's sewing talent, we were successful!  I will take credit for creating the pattern for the ears though - we are fortunate that I could at least do that because if we'd had to go with Heidi's "ear" pattern..well, you don't want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment