Saturday, September 10, 2011

Castaway Bay and Cedar Point

Recently we went on a short weekend trip to Cedar Point and Castaway Bay (indoor water park/hotel).  Howard and my mom were so generous to both organize and pay for everyone.  We had a really great time with family and friends!  On Friday night we spent some time at the indoor waterpark.  Natalie wasn't into the slides (I kind of made her go down 2 but she didn't really love it).  She did like splashing around and walking around with me in the shallow water area.  Here are a few pictures than Ilan snapped of us:

 When it was no longer fun to play in the water, she watched videos with Kiernan (poor Keg couldn't get in the water because of her cast).
The kids were so tired by Friday night but they were ready to go to Cedar Point bright and early on Saturday.  As I posted previously Natalie's favorite ride was the roller coaster (the Jr Gemini) but she also enjoyed some of the more tame kiddie rides like the bumper boats. 
Yelling at another driver? 
Serious driver!
I didn't get pictures of her first few rides because my mom and Monet were nice enough to take care of the kids while the other adults were riding the Millenium Force before the line was too long.  It ended up being my only adult ride of the day but it was so worth it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment