Monday, August 15, 2011

After stitches

Natalie fell again last night and had to get stitches in her chin for the 6th time.  The last time was on June 5th and I don't even think I remembered to blog about it since it's becoming just another regular event for her.  This one looked particularly deep but she didn't even cry(although I almost did when I saw it).  We were at Cook's house for dinner when it happened so we decided to try out the new Urgent Care by her house that just opened that day!  It was a good experience overall and I think I'll take her there again if needed.  Considering that they are just a general urgent care I was very impressed with how they handled a child.  Natalie actually did much better than she normally does at Children's Hosp ER and the wait time was shorter (in and out in under 2 hours!) However, she did not hesitate to wave goodbye to the nurses when we left!  

No comments:

Post a Comment