Friday, May 13, 2011

Natalie Knows Part II: Letters





I can't help but be amazed by all the knowledge that is inside Natalie's little head. I wonder how much more she knows that I don't realize - probably a ton! The first videos I took had the letters in order. I thought about it and wondered if that made it easier for her to pick the right one so as you can see in these videos I mixed them up just to prove that she could still get them right. As you can see, she sometimes has trouble with B and D, I think because they sound so much alike. I plan to show these video clips to her preschool teacher for next year so Natalie can't fool her. Just because she can't communicate with words doesn't mean she doesn't know what they all mean!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Such a smart little girl! Definitely takes after her Mom:)

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A is for AWWWEEEESOMMME!!!! Go Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! It is amazing! My Amanda surprised us many times with her understanding!

    ReplyDelete